JK Spec Indy
1. Must use any of the following chassis that is commercially available and approved by USSCA:
a. Cheetah 7 narrow Indy, C-21 Indy (Part#: JK251171), or C-21 Wide Pan (Part#: JK251172)
2. Must be stamped and formed metal only.
3. May brace chassis in any way you would like.
A steel guide
tongue reinforcement may be used, but the original guide tongue may not be
removed, modified, or moved.
1. Must use a 10:37 gear ratio using only 64 pitch gears.
2. Angled pinions are allowed.
3. Rear & Front 3/32” solid steel axles only.
4. Must use black JK front tires that are the same as are shipped on the RTR car.
5. No independent rotating front wheels.
6. Front tires must be black, .750” minimum & .375” wide.
7. May add nail polish to fronts.
8. MUST RUN with the Front tires and axle on the car for the ENTIRE RACE.
9. Rear tire diameter is .750”. No “SPEED” rubber. Maximum rear tire width .810''.
10. For all tracks, .062” clearance at the back, up to the rear axle will be used.
11. Maximum width is 3 ¼”.
12. No clearance required in the front of chassis. Wheels and oilites can “FLOAT” to allow the front chassis to help the car handle.
1. Magnet wire or magnet type wire is not allowed.
2. Guide clips are allowed.
3. No plastic guide nuts.
May add wire
guide or retainer.
1. Body must be .010” thick and be commercially available and on the approved body list.
2. Maximum rear spoiler height of 1 1/2", measured from the tech block to the top of the spoiler.
3. Must have three scale appearing numbers.
4. Body must be fully painted and cover the entire chassis.
5. May reinforce body with tape or lexan.
6. On the wide body car, the body fender behind the rear wheel may be cut off.
7. Must use a fully molded 3 D driver figure interior. Must have a two-color presentably, realistically painted. No paper interior. Chassis nor track may be visible.